In The Silent World, by Louis Malle, Captain Albert Falco dives for the first time ever on a wreck sunk in the Red Sea during World War II, and the shot of the ship's bell with the name Thistlegorm becomes instantly legendary. Packed with motorcycles, trucks, sidecars, off-road vehicles, airplane parts, railway cars, rubber boots, and ammunition (an incredible number of boots and ammo), the cargo is an authentic time machine. I could never have imagined, when I watched the movie, that one day diving that wreck would become my daily bread... >>>> read all on alertdiver.eu
Friday, 30 September 2016
the most famous wreck in the world
In The Silent World, by Louis Malle, Captain Albert Falco dives for the first time ever on a wreck sunk in the Red Sea during World War II, and the shot of the ship's bell with the name Thistlegorm becomes instantly legendary. Packed with motorcycles, trucks, sidecars, off-road vehicles, airplane parts, railway cars, rubber boots, and ammunition (an incredible number of boots and ammo), the cargo is an authentic time machine. I could never have imagined, when I watched the movie, that one day diving that wreck would become my daily bread... >>>> read all on alertdiver.eu
labels
AlertDiver,
DAN,
red sea diving,
thistlegorm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment